Full-time, benefited position
Evening Shift, Thursday – Monday, 4:00pm-midnight
- Monitoring patients’ vital signs and progress as well as administering medications and treatments timely and accurately.
- Maintaining accurate patient charts, documenting observations and proper interpretation of veterinarian instructions.
- Providing hay, feed and water to patients as directed.
- Assisting veterinarians with procedures as directed.
- Maintaining appropriate stock of medical supplies in barn areas.
- Maintaining clean and sanitary barn offices and treatment areas.
- Assisting in answering after hours phone calls when necessary and assisting clients.
- Other projects and responsibilities as assigned.
- Ability to lift 75 -100 lbs.
- Ability to restrain up to 1,200 lbs
- Equine experience: handling, mares and foals.
- Excellent communicator.