Full-Time, benefited position:
Fast-Paced Veterinary Pharmacy Seeks Shipping Coordinator.
The primary role and duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Data entry duties including order processing, generating packing lists, invoices & shipping documents.
- Process credit cards.
- Prepare and/or create error-free documents and materials in a timely manner for internal/external communications.
- May maintain database(s) including the entry, analysis and the gathering of information to produce reports.
- Exercise solid judgment/discretion in the collection and dissemination of sensitive/confidential information.
- Ability to communicate with expediters; SLI filing and generating customs documents for international shipments.
- Cross train to work as a back-up to other members of the administrative team.
- Must be interested in and able to do order entry AND shipping procedures (international & domestic).
- Working knowledge of UPS, FedEx, DHL, USPS and other various shipping carriers. Preferred but not required.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Candidate will communicate with customers & shipping carriers via email and phone.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office products – Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Access.
- Good organizational skills, including time management.
- Ability to make decisions by following established procedures.
- Must be able to type quickly and accurately.
- Meticulous attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to work an 8 hour schedule between the hours of 8:00am – 5:00pm, depending on the workload.