Schedule: Monday – Saturday, 9:30am - 12:30 pm
The primary role and duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Drive to Churchill Downs Racecourse and drop off lab results and collect blood samples from designation areas and bring back for processing at the Hagyard Laboratory.
- Drive to Shelbyville, Kentucky and drop of lab results and to collect blood samples for processing at the Hagyard Laboratory (3x per week).
- Run local errands as needed with occasional trips to the Bluegrass Airport.
- Aid in delivery and pick up of various samples and paperwork to various labs throughout Lexington.
- Maintain clean vehicle.
- Pick up/drop off company cars for routine maintenance.
- Pick up food as required for various meetings within the Practice.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License.
- Must be willing and able to pass a complete criminal background check & Motor Vehicle check.
- Must have a clean driving record.
- Relevant customer service experience.
- Ability to multitask.
- Attention to detail.
- Professional personal presentation.