Full-time, benefited position: Thursday - Monday, 10am – 6pm except Sunday. Sunday hours are 8am – 4pm.
- Provide telephone support for McGee Medicine Center and direct calls appropriately throughout the hospital.
- Assist with admissions, gathering necessary information from clients (referring veterinarians and owners) upon referral or at admission ensuring complete accurate patient records.
- Assist clients with check-in and discharge of patients to Medicine Center and Theriogenology unit directing clients to appropriate departments and personnel.
- Assist doctors with outpatient and field work appointment scheduling and with daily correspondence.
- Prepare and distribute daily census in mornings and afternoons on weekends and other times as needed.
- Provide patient services updates to clients on a routine basis on weekends and throughout the week per department policy.
- Assist with preparing patient invoices/updates and additional billing issues for McGee Medicine Center as directed.
- Assist with collection of payments for McGee Medicine Center hospital services upon discharge.
- Maintain accurate patient medical records.
- Maintain neat and organized workspace and reception area.
- Multiple telephone lines experience.
- Computer skills, including a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills. Effective communicator.
- Ability to lift more than 10 lbs.