Full-time, benefited position:
Monday – Friday, 9a.m. – 5p.m. Overtime as directed.
The primary role and duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Collect billing tickets, research ownership and process charges and/or procedures performed.
• Prepare, print, and mail invoices and/or statement copies for customers as requested.
• Answer accounts receivable phone inquiries and process those requests in a timely and efficient manner.
• Communicate with clients and staff to resolve disputes and other matters related to billing.
• Assist with special projects and duties as assigned.
• Customer service mindset with strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks with deadlines and changing priorities.
• Intermediate computer skills, fast and accurate keyboarding skills.
• Highly organized and detail oriented.
• Intermediate math skills.
• Excellent time management and prioritization skills.
• Ability to sit for long periods of time.
• Equine knowledge helpful.