Full-time position, including benefits.
Hours: Wednesday - Sunday, 7 am to 4 pm
Saturday – Wednesday, 7am-5pm
Sunday – Thursday, 7am-5pm
Overtime as directed.
The primary role and duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Clean all stalls daily.
- Remove debris/straw from stall ledges.
- Keep shed rows swept and clear of debris.
- Remove straw, garbage, and all other debris from around barns and parking lot.
- Keep hay shed tidy by removing straw, garbage and debris, broken bales, loose twine and cobwebs.
- Clean and re-stock feed rooms, keeping forks, rakes and brooms organized.
- Follow disinfecting and all other infectious disease procedures as defined by the Hagyard Infectious Disease Protocol.
- Other projects and responsibilities as assigned.
- Ability to lift 75 -100 lbs.
- Equine experience preferred.
- Effective communicator.