Full-Time, benefited position:
Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm; overtime as directed.
Collect outstanding receivables for Hagyard Pharmacy and Hagyard Equine Medical Institute, through effective communications via phone, letter, and email. Working with both internal and external customers to facilitate the timely resolution of unpaid receivables.
The primary role and duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Perform account reconciliations to ensure that outstanding balances are correct as needed.
- Research for resolution of unapplied cash for proper application.
- Maintain Accounts Receivable databases, including documenting all follow-up activity (verbal and written).
- Work with Pharmacists, Doctors, and Billing Departments to resolve invoice disputes.
- Send appropriate collection letters according to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Prepare accounts for third party placement; legal, collection agency, bankruptcy.
- Generate monthly or quarterly aging reports for write-off and other financial reports as needed.
- Other projects as requested.
- College degree preferred or equivalent experience in Accounts Receivables/Collections.
- Excellent Customer Service skills necessary.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, and Excel) required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics, Great Plains, Sales Pad, and Hospital Veterinary Management System (HVMS) a plus.
- Knowledge of the Equine and Thoroughbred Industries a plus.
- Strong business writing and oral communications skills essential.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail are required.
- Must possess strong research and follow-up skills.